Sunday, March 1, 2015

Want to Shoot Satan in the Face? (Mature Content 17+)



Want to Shoot Satan in the Face? (Mature Content 17+)


With each new entry in the Saints Row series, things get just a little bit more weird. Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell certainly does not shy away from that trend. Before we decided to play this, Pop asked if I was sure I wanna play it because it takes place in Hell. Well why not? I mean the whole premise is to end up shooting Satan in the face.

That's pretty gratifying.

The game is hilarious, and weird. I didn't play it for too long but I enjoyed the awkward noises that the undead made when you shot them. They also danced and ran away with crazy arms flapping about. It was a good time.

If you are interested in this game, check out us playing it before you run out and buy it just in case.

Stay nerdy.





Social Media Pages:

0 comments :

Post a Comment