Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nerd Block - September 2014


Nerd Block - September 2014

I couldn’t wait for this month’s Nerd Block, they kept hinting at products from Guardians of the Galaxy, TMNT, and an STD? Did they just say STD? Yes, that is correct this month Nerd Block gave all of their subscribers a random STD.

Here are the contents of this month’s block:

1. T-shirt: Sounds of the Galaxy (Guardians of the Galaxy)

2. Boxos by FUNKO: TMNT papercraft playset featuring all 4 turtles, Splinter, Shredder, a foot, and even the Shellraiser

3. Mega Bloks: Marvel Series 1 minifigure, blind package (I don't care for MegaBloks, so I am not opening this. LEGO till the end!)

4. Nerd Block 1-year anniversary stress brain (comes in handy at work)

5. ScribbleNauts Unmasked Vinyl Figure Series 2 (I got the Red Superman, I forgot to take a picture of him)


...and finally my STD
6. Giant Microbes STD: Crabs/Louse

This month was pretty exciting! Next month will be hand picked by none other than Kevin Smith! This should be awesome since he is a huge fan of comic books and Star Wars. I should also see  a new subscription box from Nerd Block this month, Arcade Block. I will write about the contents of that when I receive it. I am also looking forward to this month’s Loot Crate which is themed Galaxy and will contain loot from Star Wars, Star Trek, and Firefly, ArchangelEZE will review that later this month.

If you live in the Grand Rapids or surrounding areas, don’t forget to come visit
us out at the annual Geek-Stuff Garage Sale at Apparitions Comics, 2757 Ridgemoor Dr SE, Kentwood, MI 49512 this Saturday from 10a-7p.

Until next time, May the Force Be With You!

- Da_Fettman

1 comments :