Friday, August 22, 2014

Nerd Block - August 2014


Nerd Block - August 2014

Okay I said last month that I wasn’t going to continue my subscription to Nerd Block, but I broke down and signed back up. They were promoting an exclusive Funko POP! figure and I couldn’t resist. Then I also signed my daughter up for Nerd Block Jr. to see how she'd like it. Her box was just okay. Her box had a bunch of trinkety items. Overall I'm not impressed with hers, but I'll give it another month.


This month’s Nerd Block contents:

1 - blind package of Garbage Pail Kids mini figures
1 - Bravest Warrior keychain (never heard of these before)
1 - New Adventures with the Tenth Doctor comic (Nerd Block exclusive cover)
1 - New Adventures with the Eleventh Doctor comic (Nerd Block exclusive cover)
1 - T-shirt: This month’s shirt featured schematics of a Poké Ball.


The product of the month was PX Previews Exclusive POP! figure. You receive 1 of 2 figures: Batman or Harley Quinn. I received the Harley Quinn figure and I can’t wait to add her to the rest of my collection.




I will be continuing my subscription until I receive a box that I don’t like, plus next month will feature an original TMNT collectible. (Excited!) As a bonus, the same day I received my Nerd Block I received my TeeFury shirt I ordered.

Grootbacca & Rocket Solo


Hopefully the boxes continue to stay awesome because I enjoy and look forward to these now every month.

- Da_Fettman

0 comments :

Post a Comment