Sunday, December 14, 2014

Best Puzzle Game this Holiday Season


Best Puzzle Game this Holiday Season


By now, you are probably deducing that Pop and I are a fan of Nintendo with all the Wii U games we have posted about; however, Nintendo has had a lot to offer this year and we have to highlight that! This week we delighted ourselves in the Super Mario 3D World spin-off game: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker.

A puzzle game at heart, this cute game offers up a quick yet somewhat perplexing adventure. It basically follows the same level structure as the Toad levels in Super Mario 3D World, but isn't nearly as simple. On top of that, each level has a side quest which until you finish the level once, you have no idea what it is. Completionists will find themselves running through the levels a couple times to get everything.

I personally love games like this, and if it weren't for every other game that has released this season, plus a somewhat steep price point of $40, I might pick it up. If it goes on sale for $30 (highly doubtable anytime soon) then I may have to get it.

Watch Pop and I as we go through this fun game together and connect with us via Facebook! If you have any requests feel free to inbox us on our Facebook page or tweet us! Pop just started the Nuzlocke challenge with Pokemon Alpha Ruby. Are there any games you want me (Mom) to play? I enjoy RPG's, specifically JRPGS, so give me a shout!


Social Media Pages:

0 comments :

Post a Comment