Sunday, November 16, 2014

Why We Still Love Halo the Most


Why We Still Love Halo the Most


Halo is probably the most iconic FPS that ever has existed. I don't care how many Call of Duty's come out...Halo will still hold a special place in my (Mom) heart. Maybe it is because I spent a majority of my early college days on a 13-inch tube-tv playing Halo 2 online, and kicking ass at that. Or maybe it is because I survived many a midnight release of each installment of the series. PERHAPS it is just because the game has that familiar feeling.

When you start up any Halo game, and hear that nostalgic music, you almost choke up a bit. Wait...you don't? Okay, I might just be a super weirdo, but that's okay.

Halo: Master Chief Collection provides an epic bundle for Xbox One owners, and it totally delivers. Although right now servers are a little jacked up, the graphical upgrade more than makes up for it.

We aren't going to do a full series of this game, but we wanted to at least play online to show you guys some of the upgrades this collection provides. I realized through this endeavor that since I haven't played Halo in a REALLY long time, I suck...like really suck. So I'm going to practice now that I know that I have literally lost any skill I had once acquired in my teen years.


Check out our video below and stay tuned for some exciting new series we will be releasing in line with the hottest releases of this holiday season.



Social Media Pages:
Facebook
YouTube
Tumblr
Twitter
Pinterest



0 comments :

Post a Comment