Thursday, November 13, 2014

Not Just Another Lego Game


Not Just Another Lego Game

I know, I know! Another Lego game right? But here's the thing....they are so much fun and you know it! Even though it is the third game in the series, Lego Batman 3 still holds the appeal that every other Lego game holds. I have a ton of Lego games, but no matter how many times I go through frustrating puzzles (that I wonder how kids seem to beat so quickly), I can't help but form anime eyes when they announce a new one.

In fact, they could pretty much make Lego game off of any of my favorite TV shows and it would probably go a little something like this:



I don't know if anyone else sympathizes with my obsession over Lego games and honestly I don't really care. 

But I digress!!

Check out our new Mom 'N Pop Co-Op series and don't forget to connect with us via our other social media pages!


Social Media Pages:
Facebook
YouTube
Tumblr
Twitter
Pinterest



1 comments :

  1. I'm a sucker for LEGO games, and this one is no exception. I love the "Deep Cut" Lantern characters they show in the beginning ranging from Larfleeze to Saint Walker. Good Stuff, and the game looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete