Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Nerd Block - November 2014



Pretty excited for this weekend’s Grand Rapids Comic Con. Lots of cool people to meet and see. I’ll be going for all three days. There will be plenty of posts about it following the event. For this week’s post I will be writing about this month’s Nerd Block.


I regret to say that this is my last Nerd Block for a while. They haven’t been super exciting for me besides the occasional POP figure and very minimal amount of Star Wars items. I only kept it around for another month because I knew there would be a Boba Fett themed item and Boba is my main man so I couldn’t give up yet.


This month’s block wasn’t too shabby, there wasn’t one thing I didn’t like.

1. Iron Man Coffee Mug (my wife has an infatuation with Iron Man so this mug is all hers)

2. Super Mario Bros. Boo Slap Watch


3. Deadpool - King of Chimichangas T-shirt


4. Boba Fett Fan Wrap for my car (wish it would have been more than just a sticker for my car)




And…

5. The Featured Item of the Month - Batman plush (Adaaaaam Weeeesssst!!!)




Like I said not too shabby, definitely a step up from previous months. If you are still interested in Nerd Block please sign up it is a great service, just didn’t fit for me. Next month should be great as well, every subscriber is guaranteed an autographed Willow print from either Warwick Davis or Val Kilmer! That’s pretty exciting, but I am going to resist. Now if it were an autographed pic of Wicket or semi-decent looking Batman then I’d be all in.


Stay tuned for our upcoming posts on the Grand Rapids Comic Con!


May the Force Be With You!

- Da_Fettman

0 comments :

Post a Comment