Sunday, October 19, 2014

This Season's Most Twisted Horror Game: Halloween Gaming with The Evil Within


This Season's Most Twisted Horror Game: Halloween Gaming with The Evil Within


I (Mom) am not one for gory horror games so when Pop suggested to play The Evil Within, I was immediately fighting the idea of it. There is something about sinister games that put me in a sense of overwhelming fear. In the spirit of the season and because I knew the entertainment from me being ridiculously frightened and grossed out would be heightened, I complied with the idea.

Now, I don't touch this game at all. I refuse to. BioShock creeps me out enough as it is. However, I did promise to watch Pop play it, and it has been torture so far. The entire time I sit there, even if I appear calm, I am internally writhing. So if you like the type of games that make your stomach turn, tune into our newest Halloween series, The Evil Within.



Remember, we have our own social media outlets so check us out! We typically do daily videos and Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, we try and do two (the second being a Nintendo themed game).

Social Media Pages:
Facebook
YouTube
Tumblr
Twitter
Pinterest

0 comments :

Post a Comment