Thursday, April 7, 2016

NGP : Rebirth


NGP : Rebirth

After a grueling 6-month black-out for the guys of NGP (due to many of us becoming first time fathers), the hiatus has finally come to an end! The break not only allowed us the time to spend with our families, but to catch up on reading, gaming, watching and exploring the best of geek culture.

Although I'm using the word "us" here loosely as I can't personally speak on behalf of the entire (original) crew involved with NGP, my plan is to commit to an ongoing weekly post in one form or another - be it written word, video blog, etc. - to keep things here alive and kicking.

For those of you familiar with my posts as ArchangelEZE, you can expect more of the same in regard to the Marvel / DC cinematic universe(s), comics, subscription boxes and of course, Star Wars, as I have quite the back log to cover as my quest to conquer the new canon has progressed significantly since our last interaction.

To mix things up, a few personal stories will be shared as well ranging from random conversations I have with Da_FettMan regarding which Star Wars : The Force Awakens Blu-Ray variant I should purchase to fit my OCD collecting habits to introducing my young son to the best of geek culture one Playskool hero at a time.

To those who have and continue to check back for updates, THANK YOU!

With any luck, I'll be able to pester Demo Destroyer, Da_Fettman, Lando McFly, Opaque and the boys to join hands and sing Kumbaya again.


Questions or Comments? Sound off below, find me on Twitter as @ArchangelEZE and Follow NGP on Facebook for more news and reviews!


0 comments :

Post a Comment