Monday, September 14, 2015

S.H.I.E.L.D. Goes Secret Warriors

S.H.I.E.L.D. Goes Secret Warriors


For those paying attention last season, Agent "Skye" on ABC's hit show Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was subtly revealed to be Daisy (aka. Quake) Johnson who first made her appearance in the pages of Secret War #2 back in 2004 as the daughter of super-villain Mister Hyde (which is more of a sleeper that may or may not have been apparent to even die hard fans, portrayed by Kyle MacLauchlan). 

Marvel debuted Quake's new look for Season 3 this afternoon, and by the sound of things to come, Agent Coulson & Simmons fate may be tied to the Secret Warriors mythos as well. 


I for one, am all for it. Secret Warriors was one of my favorite books during it's tenure and the thought of these characters becoming a part of the Marvel "cinematic" universe is truly exciting. There has never been a better time to be a geek. 


Questions or Comments? Sound off below, find me on Twitter as @ArchangelEZE and Follow NGP on Facebook for more new and reviews!

0 comments :

Post a Comment