Monday, July 13, 2015

Star Wars : The Force Awakens SDCC Panel


Star Wars : The Force Awakens SDCC Panel

If my previous NGP contributions are any indication, the Star Wars saga is something that I have lived and breathed since my youth. Countless viewings of A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi were in heavy rotation; and then the dawn of the prequels. Some, like me, have come to embrace them as companion pieces to the vastly superior Clone Wars (and now Rebels) animated series, while others would rather forget. But in just 5 short months, the chapter many of us never thought we would ever see will actually become a reality.

This is finally happening.

This is special.

This is emotional.

This is the Star Wars chapter we've been waiting for.




Questions or Comments? Sound off below, or find me on Twitter as @ArchangelEZE and for more exciting news and reviews, follow NGP on Facebook!

Until next time True Believers,


0 comments :

Post a Comment